Impossibly Easy Holiday Breakfast Bake Recipe. When faced with the "what do I serve a crowd before noon?" dilemma, opt for this easy breakfast casserole. Enjoy all the traditional tastes of breakfast in one easy bake, perfect for a large crowd or the holiday season. I immediately thought of my mom's family reunion when I saw this Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake over at Betty Crocker.
This easy breakfast quiche recipe using Bisquik to create pockets of crust throughout your dish. Because you're not a short order cook. Store-bought biscuits combined in a baking dish with an egg-milk mixture is officially the easiest way ever to serve cinnamon rolls to a crowd. You can have Impossibly Easy Holiday Breakfast Bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Impossibly Easy Holiday Breakfast Bake Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Impossibly Easy Holiday Breakfast Bake
Ingredients of Impossibly Easy Holiday Breakfast Bake Recipe
- It’s 2 (12 oz.) of packages bulk pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of original Bisquick mix.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
Impossibly Easy Mexican Chorizo Breakfast Bake (With Make-Ahead Directions). Breakfast for the holidays is a favorite for us! Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top and bake until melted. I also make simple make-ahead meals instead of trying elaborate recipes.
Impossibly Easy Holiday Breakfast Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 400°. Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Drain..
- Combine sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese in greased 13×9 baking pan..
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and pepper and eggs. Pour into baking dish..
- Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1-2 minutes, or until melted..
A stand-by is a breakfast bake that I make plenty of so we eat it the day it's baked and then leftovers for the next few days. Want more amazingly easy breakfast ideas? This is the perfect make ahead breakfast for the weekend or for breakfast prep for the week! I loaded this breakfast casserole with lots of sausage, shredded cheese, eggs, bread and bell peppers. It makes the perfect casserole to bring to parties or to serve during the holiday season.