3-Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipe. This three-bean veggie chili is EXCELLENT! I used vegetable broth, instead of water; otherwise, followed the recipe, to the letter! I'm not a vegetarian but thought I'd take a break from meat and gotta say this was absolutely delicious!
Easy vegan chili with three beans, everyday vegetables, and pantry ingredients. Chili recipe made for stove, crockpot, or Instant Pot chili. This tried and tested vegan chili recipe will have people not believing it's vegan or vegetarian chili. You can have 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipe – Recipe: Tasty 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients of 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- You need 2 of dried chiles, seeded.
- You need 2 of fresh chiles, seeded.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced, divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, roughly diced.
- It’s 1 can of red beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- You need 1 packet of goya sazon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo.
- It’s 1 can of green chiles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vodka.
Like most other chili recipes, this recipe is great when made ahead of time! The longer the chili gets to sit and let all the flavors meld, the better it gets. No watery chili here; this meatless bean & lentil chili recipe is sooo very thick, hearty, and filling. Because we want simple in any vegetarian Crock-Pot chili recipe, this comes together easily with mostly pantry staples.
3-Bean Vegetarian Chili instructions
- Roast dried and fresh chiles and jalapeno in a saucepan over medium high heat. You're looking for some good charring here..
- Add vegetable broth, garlic and half the onion..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to medium-low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender or just a regular old blender puree the ingredients..
- Add all the other ingredients except the coconut flour and vodka to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil of med-high heat, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring often..
- The coconut flour can be added by tsp to thicken the chili. Add the tsp of vodka (or any other high proof alcohol) just before serving for an intense increase in flavor..
- Serve over rice or on its own. Garnish with cheddar cheese and green onion..
No one will ever miss the meat in this hearty chili that is packed with flavor. This is an excellent dish to serve for a ready when you are weeknight meal. This hearty vegetarian three bean chili is packed with protein from three varieties of beans: pinto, black, and kidney beans. Chipotle peppers give spice and smoky flavor to the chili. Serve it with rice to make it a more filling meal!