Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe.
You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe – How to Make Perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 10 slice of bacon.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1 can of 3 ounces french fried onions.
Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine ground chuck and next eight ingridients. Mix well..
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup of ketchup mixture in to meat mixture. Reserve remaining ketchup mixture..
- Press meat mixture into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan or shape into loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over..
- Bake 40 minutes. Top with onions. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink..