3-ingredient banana pancake Recipe. Flourless banana pancakes are held together with eggs in this quick and easy recipe for pancakes that fits into the paleo diet too! In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
It's hard to believe there is a pancake recipe that doesn't. These healthy Banana and Egg Pancakes are a staple in our house. I love to make pancakes on weekends and serve them with banana, maple syrup or chocolate sauce. You can cook 3-ingredient banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best 3-ingredient banana pancake Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious 3-ingredient banana pancake
Ingredients of 3-ingredient banana pancake Recipe
- Prepare 1-2 of very ripe bananas (overripe is perfect).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of milk (any kind will do, even coconut milk).
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter + splash of oil for frying pan.
You can add dairy-free chocolate chips or just fruit to make them. Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg. They are easy to whip up and taste like banana flavored pancakes.
3-ingredient banana pancake step by step
- Mash bananas in a bowl with the salt until it forms a smooth wet paste..
- Add 2 tbsp flour and a splash of milk. Mix to see if consistency is like a thick batter. It should be smooth enough to pour into the frying pan but not as runny as regular pancake batter. Add more flour or milk til desired consistency is reached..
- Meanwhile, heat a flat pan on medium heat with the butter & a bit of oil (the oil keeps the butter from burning). Pour in batter and form either one medium size pancake or two smaller ones..
- Cook for about 3 – 4 minutes on the first side until little bubbles form on the surface before carefully flipping over. Cook the other side for 2 -3 minutes. If the heat appears too high, switch to a low flame. The natural sugars in bananas makes it caramelise / burn easily..
- Serve immediately. I find this eggless pancake gets a bit chewy if it sits at room temperature so make it in small batches when you're ready to eat some easy, healthy pancakes :).
Recipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex™ Meals & Snacks. Some mornings are just made for pancakes, right? Luckily, Nutrisystem's got a guilt-free version of this morning must-have (check it out here), and it's a total fan favorite. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. Once hot, add a little cooking oil to coat the pan.