Yogurt Pancake Recipe. Yogurt pancakes are fluffy, a snap to whip together, and a great way to work some extra nutrition into the most important meal of the day. Oh wait, did we assume you were making these for breakfast? These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours.
They are delicate and go down easy (you'll have to try them to know what I mean). These yogurt pancakes are quick, easy and delicious! Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the pancake batter. You can cook Yogurt Pancake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Yogurt Pancake Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Yogurt Pancake
Ingredients of Yogurt Pancake Recipe
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Pancakes – Start your mornings off right with these light and healthy pancakes loaded with juicy blueberries! This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. These Greek Yogurt Pancakes look pretty darn good, don't they? I made two types… this is the blueberry version.
Yogurt Pancake step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top, cook until the second side is golden brown..
Combining oats and yogurt isn't news for breakfast, but putting them together in a pancake is a delicious (and wholesome) way to upgrade. These Greek Yogurt Pancakes are the easiest and fluffiest pancakes you'll ever have. Made with healthy greek yogurt and oats they'll become your favourite breakfast. Yogurt pancakes, like most pancakes, make a great candidate for the freezer. Simply place them in a resealable plastic bag in a single layer and freeze until firm.