Sausage Cheese Balls Recipe. Easy Sausage Cheese Balls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In the case of this sausage cheese balls appetizer, you must be quick and easy to prepare, include a make-ahead option and be ranked as a hands-down favorite with hungry family members and party. These biscuit mix cheesy sausage balls are a holiday staple as an appetizer and also grace many a table for holiday breakfasts as well!
Use whatever flavor of 'cream of' soup you like. A fun twist on the popular sausage cheese balls using crescent dough! Our favorite sausage for sausage balls is ground pork sausage—you can use sweet or spicy!—but you can also Pre-cooked sausage links will not work for this recipe. You can have Sausage Cheese Balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Sausage Cheese Balls Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Sausage Cheese Balls
Ingredients of Sausage Cheese Balls Recipe
- Prepare 3 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 10 oz of Shredded cheddar cheese (mild or sharp).
- It’s 1 lb of Jimmy Dean's hot sausage (ground).
- It’s 1 of Cayanne (optional to add for taste).
- You need 1 of Black Pepper (optional to add for taste).
Can I change up the cheese? These even better sausage balls are a twist on a classic recipe. One batch may not even be enough once you take one bite. Sausage Balls are made with pork sausage, Bisquick, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and seasonings.
Sausage Cheese Balls step by step
- Mix well in large mixing bowl, this batter will be crumbly..
- Tightly press into large marble-sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for ~20 minutes at 375°F..
They are a classic appetizer that everyone will love! These easy sausage cheese balls are the perfect appetizer, they're packed full of savory flavor! Try serving bisquick sausage balls at your next party! We're heading into holiday party season and I. These little appetizers make a big hit with any crowd.