Pancakes: Plain Recipe. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. Your result is a fluffy, delicious, good old fashion pancake. Download Plain pancake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. Our recipe for classic pancakes made from scratch is the perfect weekend breakfast. This fluffy pancakes recipe is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients you probably have in Jump to the Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make. You can have Pancakes: Plain using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Pancakes: Plain Recipe – How to Make Delicious Pancakes: Plain
Ingredients of Pancakes: Plain Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ganulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (or a good few cranks of your salt grinder).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk (soy or almond is fine).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter or oil (cannola or vegetable, preferably).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, or 2 medium eggs, or 3 small eggs.
Top plain pancakes recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. In a big bowl, mix flour, milk powder, salt and sugar together. For extra-fluffy pancakes substitute self-raising flour for plain flour and still use the baking powder. Use half buckwheat flour and half plain flour and serve with maple syrup and bacon.
Pancakes: Plain step by step
- If you don't have a type of milk in your fridge, you can substitute it with a fourth or third the amount of creamer (depending on how sweet you like your pancakes, I like mine sweeter so I use a third), and the rest with water. For 1 1/2 cups milk, that'd be about 1/3 creamer and 3/4 cup water, with some adjustment to your own taste..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, crack the eggs (check for shell flakes! They taste awful), and add the oil, milk, vanilla, and whisk well..
- Add the salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar, and whisk well again..
- Finally, add the flour in 2 parts as you whisk, and make sure there are no lumps but don't mix past "no lumps", or the pancakes can come out stiff or too chewy..
- Put a bit of oil in a pan and turn the burner to medium low for a power burner and medium for a regular, and when its hot enough that the oil is steaming, ladle out your pancakes. (big might require a few ladles, small ones will require only one).
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles start popping on the surface, and then flip them over, and cook until lightly browned, or you can squish them with the spatula and no raw batter squirts out..
- Plate them up and eat..
Pancakes looks down. "Wait, what?" Realization dawns on him as he recalls posting on Greg's List. We've been on a bit of a pancake kick at our house lately. A pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs. Plain Pancakes Nutrition Facts, information and analysis – How many Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, Protein and Fiber you can find in Plain Pancakes. Pancakes, plain, dry mix, complete (includes buttermilk).