Mom's Vegetarian Chili Recipe Recipe. Mom and I did a little video to show you how to make Vegetarian chili! Watch how to make the best vegetarian chili in this recipe video! It's so easy to make with these simple ingredients and techniques.
I love sitting down to a big bowl of hearty vegetarian chili on a cool evening. I actually prefer vegetarian chili to a. This healthy vegetarian chili recipe is satisfying and packed with nutrients, yet low in calories. You can have Mom's Vegetarian Chili Recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Mom's Vegetarian Chili Recipe Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Mom's Vegetarian Chili Recipe
Ingredients of Mom's Vegetarian Chili Recipe Recipe
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt 2 stalks celery, chopped.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers, chopped.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno peppers, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 (4 ounce) of cans chopped green chile peppers, drained.
- It’s 2 (12 ounce) of packages vegetarian burger crumbles.
- You need 3 (28 ounce) of cans whole peeled tomatoes, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can garbanzo beans, drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can whole kernel corn.
The chili is also vegan and grain-free too! This Vegetarian Chili recipe is the result of my attempts to create a tasty and satisfying healthy chili, which was both vegan and grain-free. This is now my new favorite veggie chili recipe. Also, I drained the canned veggies Excellent vegetarian chili.
Mom's Vegetarian Chili Recipe instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat..
- Stir in the onion, and season with bay leaves, cumin, oregano, and salt..
- Cook and stir until onion is tender, then mix in the celery, green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, garlic, and green chile peppers..
- When vegetables are heated through, mix in the vegetarian burger crumbles..
- Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer 5 minutes..
- Mix the tomatoes into the pot..
- Season chili with chili powder and pepper..
- Stir in the kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and black beans..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 45 minutes..
- Stir in the corn, and continue cooking 5 minutes before serving..
I added Yves Veggie ground round and no one would ever. This vegetarian chili recipe is super easy (dump it and forget it!). I infused the boxed/canned ingredients with herbs and fresh veggies to make it the perfect robust veggie chili for Fall. I like to bring this chili to potlucks because everyone loves it, but just in case nobody else brings a. This vegetarian chili is till every bit as warm, comforting, and filling as a classic beef chili.