Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
You can have Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of 16 oz pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of 8oz tomato sauce or a 16oz.
- It’s 2 can of small cans of corn kernels.
- Prepare 28 oz of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 24 oz of 3 boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of chopped cilantro.
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili instructions
- Combine beans,onions,corn,tomato sauce,chili powder,and taco seasoning in a slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top and cover..
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours..
- Half hour before serving remove chicken and shred..
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir..
- Top with fresh cilantro..
- Optional put (shredded) cheese and sour cream on top..