Eggless Pancake Cereals Recipe.
You can cook Eggless Pancake Cereals using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Eggless Pancake Cereals Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect Eggless Pancake Cereals
Ingredients of Eggless Pancake Cereals Recipe
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of flour(maida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of Garnish/serve with.
- You need of Maple syrup/chocolate sauce/honey.
- You need of Fresh fruits.
- You need of Dried fruits.
Eggless Pancake Cereals instructions
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well..
- In another bowl, combine buttermilk and butter/oil. Whisk..
- Add the mixture of butter and buttermilk to the dry ingredients and mix using a spatula. Don’t overmix..
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame, and using a ladle/spoon, pour the batter..
- Cook until bubbles appear on the face of the pancake. Then flip and cook for another minute or so..
- Serve with your choice of fruits and syrup..
- Note: 1. I used regular butter, and hence, didn’t add any salt. If using unsalted butter, add a small pinch of butter. 2. Buttermilk VS milk: Buttermilk has a higher acid content than milk, which is why it produces fluffier, lighter pancakes. If unavailable, use milk. 3. Always use a heavy griddle/cast iron/non-stick pan to make pancakes. Even heating in these is what will give the pancakes an even, golden brown layer..