Chocolate oats pancake Recipe. This Healthy Chocolate Pancakes Recipe is a special yet nutritious breakfast that is dairy-free These chocolate pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients like oats, bananas and almond. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. But today I feel good and energetic since I've fueled/filled myself with these yummy Chocolate Oats Pancakes. – An easy and healthy chocolate oats pancake recipe, perfect morning breakfast for kids.
We like topping it with bananas and chocolate chips. The combination of bananas and chocolate chips makes these healthy pancakes taste decadent enough to serve for dessert. Banana-Oat Chocolate Chip Pancakes. about the author. You can have Chocolate oats pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chocolate oats pancake Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Chocolate oats pancake
Ingredients of Chocolate oats pancake Recipe
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of oats powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Banana for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar. That means that while delicious, they're a simple carbohydrate. When the pancakes are ready, pour the chocolate ganache on top.
Chocolate oats pancake step by step
- Take a bowl and mash two bananas and add oats powder,sugar, baking powder, baking soda and milk and mix well till the batter becomes smooth..
- Then heat frying pan and spread some butter and put batter to pancake size and spread some butter on top and fry it well..
- Oats pancake ready. Garnish with bananas and fresh fruits of your choice..
NOTE: If the ganache has Makes lots of delicious pancakes! I added a bit more sugar because I used semi sweet chocolate. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.