Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes Recipe. Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat With this recipe you can make one of the best pancakes with whole wheat flour and without eggs. For the recipe I have used organic chakki ground.
And don't forget to Like, Share. Eggless pancake recipe – Making these light and fluffy eggless pancakes with whole wheat flour is no rocket science to master. These eggless pancakes are great to enjoy for a breakfast or a meal. You can have Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes
Ingredients of Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Atta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
Fruit jam, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruits and ice cream are some of the. Whole wheat is good source of fiber, manganese, magnesium, B vitamins, and even protein. Whole grains promote heart health, gastrointestinal health, and may help to protect against certain cancers. [source]. I like to use white whole wheat flour in this pancake recipe because the taste is a bit milder.
Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes instructions
- Grind the oats to a fine powder..
- Sieve the all purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt..
- Here we are using banana as a replacement for eggs. Mash the banana. Add the milk and honey and mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Also add the chocolate chips and mix well. Add few tablespoons of milk if the batter is too thick..
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add some butter or oil and spread well. Add 1/4 cup batter and spread lightly. Do not make it very thin..
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes. Once small dots appear on it flip the pancake and cook for another minute..
- Remove it on a serving plate. Stack the Pancakes one over the other and add toppings of your choice. I added honey and chocolate sauce..
- Check the recipe video @https://youtu.be/LJ5ngup3q74.
I perfected these whole wheat pancakes after testing batches and batches until they were just right. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be – fluffy, low-fat, and tasty! Making pancakes from scratch is easy. After rounds of testing, I made the perfect, healthy whole wheat pancakes. Easy whole wheat pancakes recipe that taste great with whole wheat flour, baking powder, butter and egg.