Instant oats pancake Recipe. Oatmeal pancakes can be made with either quick oats (instant oats) or old fashioned rolled oats. Yes, for a fully oatmeal based pancake, you can use oat flour in this recipe in place of the. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash.
To make the oat flour, just process or blend rolled oats or instant oats until you get a fine powder. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oatmeal Pancake / Oats dosa is a healthy and instant breakfast Recipe. You can cook Instant oats pancake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Instant oats pancake Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Instant oats pancake
Ingredients of Instant oats pancake Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rava.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 of " ginger.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of paneer grated.
It is very simple and quick breakfast. Instead of having hazzle in soaking rice and urdal and then grinding for a long time. Include quick-cooking oats to your pancake batter for a hearty addition to the breakfast plate. I used TWO maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal packets in this recipe as I seem to be out of plain.
Instant oats pancake instructions
- Take oats and grind it to powder..
- Add wheat flour, onion chopped, tomato chopped, ginger, green chilli, red chilli powder, haldi powder, jeera powder, grated paneer and little water to make a paste..
- Remove in a bowl and add rava and salt and mix well..
- Take a pan and put few drops on oil and pour a spoon full of batter and make pancakes. Cook on medium flame..
- You can also add coriander, mint leaves or blanched spinach.Your instant healthy breakfast with minimum oil is ready in 10 mins..
Watch How to Make it here. These gluten-free pancakes are fast to whip up and freeze super well. Perfect to make on the weekend and enjoy. These pancakes are made with oatmeal ground to a flour. Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend about one minute, or until ground to a flour consistency.