Banana Oats Pancake Recipe. Making this banana oatmeal pancake recipe is easier than you think. Add olive oil or coconut oil to a griddle or large nonstick pan and place over medium heat. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home.
Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. You can have Banana Oats Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana Oats Pancake Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Banana Oats Pancake
Ingredients of Banana Oats Pancake Recipe
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of For Garnish:.
- It’s of As per taste Honey.
- You need of As required Fresh fruits.
These are banana oatmeal pancakes with no flour, no butter, and no refined sugar, but they still taste light and sweet. They're fast, easy, and healthy enough to enjoy any day of the week. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Banana Oats Pancake step by step
- Firstly, take a mixer jar add peel banana, egg, Salt, baking powder, oats.blend it. Make your mixture smooth..
- Secondly take a nonstick pan over medium heat, place your batter in the pan, in after few minutes turned it, cook it both sides. The batter until golden brown on the both side..
- Garnish it with honey and fresh fruits. Serve it quickly..
These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes. Decrease sodium even further by stretching the mix with banana, oats and walnuts. In our house we just sprinkle these with a little confectioners' sugar, because the fruit is so sweet you don't need syrup. — Patricia Swart, Galloway , New Jersey Place oats in a blender and blend into a fine powder. Add almond milk, almond flour, banana, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; blend until well mixed. Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats, baking powder and vanilla in a blender and process to as smooth a mixture as you can get.