Brown sugar Oatmeal pancakes Recipe. A spoonful of brown sugar and a handful of oats make Bisquick® pancakes extraordinaire! oatmeal-brown sugar pancakes with banana-walnut syrup Breakfast. Turn when bubbles form on the top; cook until the second side is golden brown. Try this Brown Sugar Oatmeal Pancakes recipe, or contribute your own.
My family absolutely loves these oat pancakes. I make them every Saturday and Sunday. If I don't, they don't believe it's the weekend! You can have Brown sugar Oatmeal pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Brown sugar Oatmeal pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Brown sugar Oatmeal pancakes
Ingredients of Brown sugar Oatmeal pancakes Recipe
- It’s 10 tbsp of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
My son's friends often spend the night, and I think it's because they like these oatmeal pancakes so much. View top rated Brown sugar oatmeal pancake recipes with ratings and reviews. Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes, Beth's WW Pumpkin Pie, Campfire Cobbler, etc. How To Make Brown Sugar Oatmeal Pancakes.
Brown sugar Oatmeal pancakes step by step
- combine the oats,flours,baking soda , salt & sugar in a bowl & set aside.
- in a separate bowl beat the egg ,oil& buttermilk.
- pour wet ingredients into dry mix & stir until just moistened.
- pour batter on a hot greased griddle ,cook until light brown on each side.
In a large bowl, mix together the flours, brown sugar, salt and baking soda. In a small bowl, beat the egg with the buttermilk and oil. Preparation Combine egg, oil, and milk. Combine flour, salt, soda, and sugar. My Brown Sugar Pancakes Recipe make the BEST homemade pancakes EVER!