Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries Recipe. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. These oatmeal chia pancakes are moist and nutty. The chia seeds add a hint of crispy texture.
Cook on hot greased griddle until bubbles show through. Flip and cook on other side until golden brown. Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe – Protein-packed easy to make pancakes made with Greek yogurt, oatmeal, and fresh blueberries. You can have Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries Recipe
- You need 1 1/4 cup of quick-cooking oatmeal.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 of -4 packets of Splenda or favorite sweetener.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries, washed and dried (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup (optional).
So filling and nutritious they make the perfect healthy breakfast to jumpstart your morning. Lightly coat a griddle or nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. If you try these blueberry banana oatmeal pancakes for one, feel free to let me know in a comment and leave a star rating or take a picture and tag me @livbane on Instagram.
Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries step by step
- In a blender/food processor, combine 3/4 cup of oatmeal, flour, & baking powder. Pulse/blend until oatmeal is fine (about 5 pulses or 4-5 seconds on low)..
- Pour oatmeal mixture into a medium bowl..
- Combine wet ingredients together and add to dry mix..
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of oatmeal and walnuts (if using). Stir until combined. Let stand for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle in sweetener and blueberries (if using)..
- In a large, non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat, ladel out about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of pancake batter. Cook 4-5 minutes (or until pancakes no longer stick to pan) before flipping. Cook another 4 minutes..
Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes for One (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free) Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in oats, blueberries, and walnuts. Stir until well combined and then fold in blueberries and walnuts.