stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy Recipe. An easy meatloaf with a simple ingredient list, this Stove Top Stuffing Mix Meatloaf is the perfect dinner for busy nights. How to Make Stovetop meatloaf (Hamburgers & Gravy). break apart ground chuck. Add egg, salt, pepper and onion.
This Stove Top Meatloaf Recipe is a family favorite! With seasoned bread crumbs and gravy, it's easy to make and tastes so much better than your average meatloaf recipe. It is a quick cooking ("instant") stuffing that is available in supermarkets. You can cook stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy
Ingredients of stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy Recipe
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black olives.
- You need 4 slice of fontina cheese 1/4 ×1/4 about 2 inches long.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 4 small of sweet peppers chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of panco bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 lb of bacon chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
Unlike traditional stuffing, Stove Top can be prepared on the stove, in a pot, and can also be prepared in a microwave oven. Stovetop Stuffing Meat Loaf recipe – a great way to use holiday leftovers and make a simple weeknight dinner. The meatloaf recipe sounds incredibly delicious with Stovetop Stuffing, so I will definitely try it. The best & most flavorful Meatloaf using Stovetop stuffing & a Lipton Onion Soup Packet Check out Al Dente Diva on Instagram for more recipes.
stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy instructions
- mix the crumbs ,hamburger, egg, half of salt , half of garlic.
- cook the bacon.
- add peppers.
- add the mixture and chunck of cheese to a handful of burger mixture cover all around do this till 4 are made.
- in a pot with lid add little loaves tonpot cover turn every 3 miutes for the gravy the leftover burger mixture add to fillingcook till hamburger is done on all sides add water seasoning thats left.
- add cornstarch solution of cornstarch and water mixed well add to liquid and stir it will thicken.
- serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
The meat surrounds a stuffing core, flavoring the stuffing as the meatloaf cooks. I saute some diced celery and onion and add it in. With Heinz Gravy it is wonderful low calorie/fat meal! Meanwhile, mix together the hamburger, egg whites, mushrooms and stove top stuffing mix (flavour of your choice.) Start your oven heating. Put the veggie mixture in a strainer over a bowl and let the excess moisture drain off.