Bannana and Oat Breakfast Pancakes Recipe. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. How to make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Making this banana oatmeal pancake recipe is easier than you think.
Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me. I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look for other ideas, but the other ideas aren't exactly healthy. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! You can have Bannana and Oat Breakfast Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Bannana and Oat Breakfast Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Bannana and Oat Breakfast Pancakes
Ingredients of Bannana and Oat Breakfast Pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- It’s 1 of porridge oats.
- Prepare 2 medium of bananas.
- Prepare grams of oil.
If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. They are made completely of mashed, ripe bananas, eggs and oats. Making them an easy, healthy breakfast. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Bannana and Oat Breakfast Pancakes instructions
- Whisk both eggs.
- Add thinly sliced bananas, mix and mash in the bannanas.
- Add oats, as much or little as you like. The more you use the less flour should be needed later.
- Add and mix in the milk and flour until you have a consistency that you like..
- Pour the mixture into a reasonably hot frying pan, having a added a little oil first.
- After a few minutes, depending on the thickness of your pancake, once the top starts to bubble flip the pancake.
- Allow the second side some time to cook and brown to your liking and your done.
You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. These Banana Oat Pancakes are whipped up in a blender in no time at all. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes – A Special (EASY!) Breakfast.