Epic Meatloaf Recipe. EpicMealTime saves a handful of burgers from the clutches of evil. Epic Meal Time, we thumbing meat! While you're bumming on the street!
Epic Meatloaf Stuffed with Mashed Potatoes. Meat Loaf sang lead on five of the album's nine tracks. I call this meatloaf man-pleasing meatloaf because my hubby and son loves it. You can cook Epic Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Epic Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Epic Meatloaf
Ingredients of Epic Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sauteed onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 dash of cider vinegar.
I have several meatloaf recipes that I keep in rotation ( like this easy turkey meatloaf) but this one definitely gets made the. This hearty, family-friendly recipe marries two comfort food classics—meatloaf and spaghetti—for one epic rib-sticker of a dinner. The tangy-sweet, boldly beefy sauce delivers both surprising depth of. Any ground meat can be used to make meatloaf: beef, pork, veal, or lamb.
Epic Meatloaf step by step
- Saute onions and garlic together..
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, onions, garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire, milk, egg and salt/pepper by kneading together in a bowl..
- Place mixture in loaf pan.
- Glaze- combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard to taste for a BBQ like glaze. Put glaze over loaf, and bake at 350 for apx an hour..
You can use just one kind of meat, or you can mix a few different kinds together to give your meatloaf different flavors and. Find Meatloaf ideas, recipes & menus for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet. This free-form meatloaf is infused with coriander, cumin, and. Trailer Park Boys & Epic Meal Time. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net.