Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.
Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. You can have Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Baking Powder.
These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and That oatmeal and these photos of fluffy banana pancakes take me back to last Saturday, when I took my time making breakfast, with Cookie by my feet. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! What started as "blender oat pancakes" gone wrong morphed into this supreme stack of golden goodness – the victory was well earned. EASY, kid-friendly and perfect for using up bananas.
Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes step by step
- Cut ripe banana into chunks and put in blender (I used a Nutribulllet)..
- Add oats and egg and blend until smooth and thick..
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder. Blend until well incorporated..
- Heat sillet over medium high heat. Once warm, spray with non stick cooking spray..
- Pour mixture on skillet to make one big pancake or three smaller pancakes..
- Top with peanut butter, sugar free syrup, greek yogurt, or fruit. ENJOY!.
Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal! In this recipe we used rolled oats so that you can taste that delicious, chewy oat texture! Mix together oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, eggs, mashed banana. Breakfast just got easier with these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes! Just throw everything into your blender and then cook for delicious and healthy I love topping these banana oat pancakes with extra banana and some nuts for more delicious flavor.