Net Pancake (with Chicken curry) Recipe. Roti jala or net pancake is a famous Malaysian snack that is usually eaten with chicken curry. Is definitely a unique and delicious pancake for you to try. Net Pancake (with Chicken curry) phase by phase.
Great recipe for Net Pancake (with Chicken curry). This net pancake is very easy to make. Please feel free to ask me any questions about this dish. You can cook Net Pancake (with Chicken curry) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Net Pancake (with Chicken curry) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Net Pancake (with Chicken curry)
Ingredients of Net Pancake (with Chicken curry) Recipe
- It’s 2 of eggs (use 1 whole, another one discard the white).
- You need 2 C of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 C of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter (you can use vegetable oil too).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Food colouring.
Chicken curry recipe is not included as this net pancake goes well with any curry dish. Pancakes filled with a rich curry will make a delicious treat for dinner. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat the clarified butter in a large pan and fry the spices with the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli for a couple of minutes to release the.
Net Pancake (with Chicken curry) instructions
- Whisk or blend all the above ingredients..
- Pour batter into net-pancake bottle. I use these bottles. If you dont have any of these, you can use small mineral water bottle. Poke three holes in the cap of a plastic water bottle using a sharp pointed knife (or corkscrew). Fill the bottle with your pancake batter..
- Heat your non stick skillet over medium heat. If you are using the normal pan, brush the surface of the pan with oil or butter. Drizzle the batter in quick circular motions forming a netlike pattern..
- Allow pancake to cook for one or two minutes. Remove from the pan and fold it triangle or roll it into a log. Enjoy your pancake with chicken curry. Do you need chicken curry recipe. Do let me know 😉.
When translated, Roti Jala literally means "net bread" because of its lacy or net-like appearance. Well made Roti Jala is tender and delicate. It should never be brown or crispy. They are usually served with Chicken Curry, Beef Rendang (caramelized beef curry), or serunding daging (spicy beef floss). To begin making the curry, dry toast the coriander, cumin and fennel seeds in a frypan until fragrant and beginning to smoke.