Easy Vegetarian Chili Recipe.
You can have Easy Vegetarian Chili using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy Vegetarian Chili Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Easy Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients of Easy Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Prepare 2 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Pink Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 large of Pepper – chopped ( I used green pepper, the light green ones, but you can use bell peppers).
Easy Vegetarian Chili instructions
- Dump all of the cans (with the liquids), green pepper, and the chili powder into a large pot and set it to medium low heat.
- cook up the garlic and onion with the olive oil in a small pan for 4-5mins.. until it starts to smell awesome and get sort of golden.
- Dump the cooked garlic & onion into the large pot with all the beans.
- Stir everything a bit and cover the pot.
- Set a timer for 25-40mins so that it simmers for a while and the flavors mix together.