Chatur paratha Recipe. Here is another new Breakfast recipe idea Chatur Paratha or Sattu Paratha. It is very tasty and easy to make at home. Chatur Paratha is a popular Flat Bread Stuffed with Sattu or Chatu from the state of Bihar and it is known as "Sattu ka Paratha" there.
You can use it for kid's tiffin box. So let's watch how to make and try. learn how to make sattu paratha of bihari style step by step in bengali. It is a good optional for breakfast or dinner. You can cook Chatur paratha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chatur paratha Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Chatur paratha
Ingredients of Chatur paratha Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Chatu.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Half of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of joan.
- You need of Water.
This breakfast ideas is very simple but very tasty. Chat.org is the original free webcam chat app that lets you video chat with random strangers! Sign up is NOT required to view live cams in all the free chat rooms. Fast Food Restaurant in Lahore, Pakistan.
Chatur paratha instructions
- At first in a bowl add 2cups wheat flour, 1tbsp oil,salt,mixed well.Then add water and make a smooth dough..
- In a bowl add 1cup chatu, 1tbsp joan,half lemon juice,1/2tsp salt,then add water and mixed it..
- Now put the chatu in dough..
- Roll it like a roti. Then kept in hot pan..
- Now fry this paratha. Brush with oil. Chatur paratha is ready to served..
Chatur is not a run-of-the-mill Indian brand. Tawa Paratha also known as plain parathas are Indian flatbread that are crisper and flakier version of phulka's and are traditionally cooked in ghee on an iron skillet. Serve it with Dal and sabzi of your. Aloo Paratha, Punjabi Aloo Paratha Recipe. Paratha can be simply made using flour, some spices or stuffed with vegetables.