Spicy Spinach-Oat Pancake Recipe. Spinach, OAT, Pancakes, Healthy, weight loss, Gramflour, Semolina, Cheela, Chilla, Chila, Cheela recipe. In this video, we are demonstrating a healthy way. As you can see, these Spinach Oat pancakes are gluten free and vegan.
These Gluten-Free Spinach Pancakes are a healthy breakfast full of nutritoius ingredients like Spinach Pancakes: Substitutions. As always I recommend making a recipe exactly as written! It is a slightly thicker pancake compared to dosas, and is made with a spicy batter of rice and pulses. You can cook Spicy Spinach-Oat Pancake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Spicy Spinach-Oat Pancake Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Spicy Spinach-Oat Pancake
Ingredients of Spicy Spinach-Oat Pancake Recipe
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach finely chopped (palak).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander finely chopped (dhania).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt fruit (ENO).
- You need 1 1/2 tsps of greasing oil for and cooking.
Here, we have made a modern variant using crushed The Oats Adai is quick and easy to make, and incredibly healthy too! Ready in minutes, this recipe is made with a batter of oats and spinach. Oat dosas are instant dosas and make a great breakfast or any time snack. This gluten-free dish is made with oats, rice flour, yogurt, and a few spices.
Spicy Spinach-Oat Pancake step by step
- To make oat flour grind regular rolled out oatflakes in a grinder..
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fruit salt, along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency..
- Just before making the pancakes, sprinkle the fruit salt and 2 tsp of water over the batter..
- When the bubbles form, mix gently(approx. after 2-3 min).
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp oil..
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make 100 mm. (4”) thick round..
- Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns light brown in colour from both sides..
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes..
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup/ chutney..
Instant Oat dosa is an easy recipe that is perfect for busy families. Sometimes you want to make something that is easy and hassle free and of course. A delicious fresh spinach twist on the traditional wheat pancake made with oats. Put the oats into a blender and blend into flour. Then add the milk, seasoning and blend until it forms a smooth batter.