Oats and whole wheat pancakes Recipe. Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft, and fluffy. Just plain everyday ingredients like whole wheat flour, egg, quick oats, milk, and yogurt. These Whole Wheat Pancakes have really delicious flavor and a fluffy texture.
Wholesome oat and whole wheat banana pancakes will bake up light and fluffy. Whisk together the blended oats, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, dry milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside. Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread. You can cook Oats and whole wheat pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oats and whole wheat pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Oats and whole wheat pancakes
Ingredients of Oats and whole wheat pancakes Recipe
- It’s of Oats and whole wheat mini pancakes.
- Prepare 1 of . Oats 1 spoon.
- It’s 2 of . Whole wheat flour 1 spoon.
- You need 3 of . Milk powder 1/2 spoon.
- You need 4 of . Baking powder a pinch.
- You need 5 of . Ghee to fry.
- Prepare 6 of . Salt a pinch.
Dry Ingredients – whole wheat flour, rolled oats, baking powder and a bit of salt. If you don't have it, all it is is cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and ground cloves, so go ahead make your own but don't skip it. Whole Wheat Oat Pancakes. save recipe go to recipe. We've become big pancake eaters in our house.
Oats and whole wheat pancakes instructions
- : Take whole wheat flour, oats, milk powder, baking powder, salt in a bowl..
- Mix all very well..
- Now add water spoon by spoon till have thick batter consistency..
- Mix well..
- Now on low heat in a pan spread ghee And add batter in small shapes..
- Fry pancakes from both side..
- Serve it with chocolate syrup and crushed dry fruits on top..
My husband is sort of the breakfast master these days and Kenya loves getting into the action as his Daddy's sous chef. Healthy and easy to make pancakes made with Whole wheat and oats. Do share your feedback in comments. Eat healthy and stay safe everyone!! Pancakes: Combine oat flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder in large bowl, mix and set aside.