Buttermilk pancake Recipe. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch! The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise!
Using the whisk, make a well in the center. Pour the buttermilk into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk. They're soft and fluffy, buttery, moist and tender and just perfectly flavorful. You can have Buttermilk pancake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Buttermilk pancake Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Buttermilk pancake
Ingredients of Buttermilk pancake Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/8 of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of tspn baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of tblspn butter melted.
This is homestyle comfort food everyone will love any day of the year, and any time of day! One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found. I've tossed every other buttermilk pancake recipe I had collected. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor.
Buttermilk pancake instructions
- Mix flour,baking powder in a bowl,add egg,butter,Buttermilk,stir togather lightly and keep it lumpy,the batter should look thick, spongy and puffy.
- Preheat a pan and drizzle some oil.
- Drop 1/3 cup of batter on cooking surface,spreading lightly and cooked until golden brown on each side.
They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients! You know a recipe is perfect when you have no desire to. Buttermilk Pancakes are light and fluffy with a soft crust and spongy texture. Delicious served with butter and pure maple syrup. One day when I saw my friend Suzanne's Buttermilk Pancakes on her blog You Made That?, I finally decided it's time to make them and bought buttermilk before the weekend.