Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf Recipe. Meat loaf that is covered in bacon and oozing with Cheddar cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser! I've found this is a great idea for picky men. men love anything wrapped in cheese and bacon! I did these in large muffin tins (it made six little muffins) because it.
Homemade meatloaf just like mom used to make has nothing on this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. With a brown sugar-ketchup glaze and whole strips So the next time you want a throwback dinner but with a delicious updated twist, try this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. Kick up a meatloaf recipe by wrapping it in bacon and stuffing it with cheese, and smoking it! You can have Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 of package (16 ounces) thick cut bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef (chuck or about 80/20).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (your favorite one or more).
- Prepare 1 envelope of beefy onion soup mix (lipton or other).
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of – give or take – cracker crumbs (any kind-I used bacon ritz).
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever, full of flavor, some hidden This bacon wrapped meatloaf will surely please and impress your entire family. Not to mention how easy it really is to make meatloaf and pretty cheap too. This meatloaf is a huge crowd pleaser– popular with anyone who loves cheese and bacon!
Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to °350. Line bottom & sides of loaf pan with bacon, slightly overlapping (or weave into a lattice pattern), saving about 5 strips to cover top..
- In large bowl add ground beef & shredded cheese. In small bowl mix together all other ingredients & let sit for about 5 minutes. Pour in with meat & cheese & mix lightly with a fork, kinda fluffing it up as you go..
- Stuff meat mixture into bacon lined pan and layer top with remaining bacon. Just try to keep it evenly spread across whole top of meatloaf. Cover with foil (I used 2 layers) & bake for about an hour and a half until meat thermometer reads °160F..
- Take out of oven & uncover. Bake uncovered another 15-20 minutes until bacon is browned & at desired crispiness. Also, if desired, take back out & add a layer of ketchup across top & bake another 10-15 minutes until ketchup has carmelized into a glaze type topping. (Or use broiler & keep an eye on it until it's ready, it won't take long.).
- When done let sit for 10 minutes. Cut & serve. Is great with mashed or baked potatoes or on a sandwich roll..
My Dad did this meatloaf on the grill in a cast iron pan, but it's This is my dad's meatloaf recipe, that we've spent years "perfecting." This meatloaf is a huge crowd pleaser– popular with anyone. This Cheese-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Bundt Meatloaf is the PERFECT Keto dinner that comes out soo juicy and cheesy! There's nothing better than cheese and bacon right? Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the best comfort food you can make for dinner. Grass fed ground beef, bacon, and more served as individual portion sizes.