Fruit Oatmeal pancakes Recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Pancakes II. Easy Oatmeal Pancakes. by Sheela Prakash. I am someone who relishes the idea of Sunday morning pancakes — stacks of them eaten lazily in my pajamas with plenty of hot coffee nearby.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.. You can have Fruit Oatmeal pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Fruit Oatmeal pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Fruit Oatmeal pancakes
Ingredients of Fruit Oatmeal pancakes Recipe
- It’s of I cup oatmeal(any brand you get/have).
- It’s 1 of full banana.
- Prepare 1/2 of mango.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 80 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Olive oil/coconut oil for frying.
- Prepare of Non stick pan.
Pancakes No Flour Recipes on Yummly Oatmeal Pancakes With Cherry And Ginger, Oatmeal Pancakes, Easy Oatmeal Pancakes. Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes! Serve with either fruit, maple syrup, a chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or whatever you prefer.
Fruit Oatmeal pancakes instructions
- In a blender, put the oatmeal, banana, mango, honey and milk then blend together to a pancake consistency batter.
- If too thick add a little water till you get the desired light pancake batter. If consistency is ok then no need to add water.
- Put your non stick pan on a heat source and pour very little oil/1 tsp of oil..
- Spread the oil round the pan by tilting it sideways till all corners have oil.
- Reduce the heat and Use a big spoon/scoop to pour batter on the pan. Tilt the pan so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Using a spatula, turn it the other side for it to Brown both sides.
- Repeat this till you finish your batter.
- Garnish it with any desired vegetable and serve with any beverage you prefer.
Oats are a nutrient-rich grain, with more protein Serve warm, with fresh fruit and maple syrup, if desired. Leftover pancakes can be stored in an airtight container in the. Oatmeal Pancakes Will Be Your Favorite Pancakes. by Delish US. Oatmeal Pancakes are easy to make and a more filling than your typical pancake recipe. Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal!