Rava-Palak-Corn Mini Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Rava-Palak-Corn Mini Pancakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Rava-Palak-Corn Mini Pancakes Recipe – How to Make Tasty Rava-Palak-Corn Mini Pancakes
Ingredients of Rava-Palak-Corn Mini Pancakes Recipe
- You need 2 cups of Semolina (Rava).
- You need 1/3 cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- You need 2-3 tsp of Blanch Spinach Paste.
- You need 2 tsp of green chillies- garlic paste.
- It’s 2-3 of Onions (Chopped).
- It’s 1 of capsicum (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- You need 1 of Carrot (Grated).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oragano Chilli flakes mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s as required of Oil/butter for Roasting.
Rava-Palak-Corn Mini Pancakes instructions
- Take a deep bowl add rava (Semolina), besan (gram flour)..
- Add blanch spinach, green chillies – garlic paste. Add chopped onions, capsicum, boiled corn. Mix it well.
- Add salt, cumin seeds, Oragano-chilli flakes mix. Mix it all well..
- Add curd, buttermilk to the flour-veggies mix. Mix it all well..
- Add grated carrots. Add Baking soda. Mix it all..
- Put Mini Pan cake tava/ griddle. Apply Butter/ oil on it. Put one tong full of batter in all pancake part..
- Close the lid put flame on medium for 3-4 mins. Flip all pancakes and cook it for 3-4 min more. Serve hot with mayo- dip and Panini dip.