Oats Banana Pancakes Recipe. Making this banana oatmeal pancake recipe is easier than you think. Add olive oil or coconut oil to a griddle or large nonstick pan and place over medium heat. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home.
Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. You can have Oats Banana Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Oats Banana Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Oats Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Oats Banana Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 Cup of oats (powdered in a mixer).
- You need 2 of small bananas mashed.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup or as needed of Milk to wet the ingredients to a flowing paste consistency.
- Prepare 2 to 3 tbsp of Butter to fry in a pan.
- Prepare as needed of Nuts and fruits to garnish.
- You need as needed of Honey or jaggery to sweeten.
These are banana oatmeal pancakes with no flour, no butter, and no refined sugar, but they still taste light and sweet. They're fast, easy, and healthy enough to enjoy any day of the week. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Oats Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to a pancake mixture consistency.
- Pour a ladleful bater in fry pan.Fry in a pan with little butter.
- Top it with some nuts, fruits and a drizzle of honey.
Place oats in a blender and blend into a fine powder. Add almond milk, almond flour, banana, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; blend until well mixed. These pancakes couldn't be easier to make! Then add the eggs, oats and a pinch of salt and cinnamon. These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes.