Eggless Oats & Atta Pancakes Recipe. Chef Kanak brings to you an amazing idea of making healthy eggless oats cookies. This is a quick and easy breakfast recipe that is very healthy and can be. Eggless Irish Brown Bread without yeast, butter or oil.
Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies – moist, soft and chewy center with slight crisp on edges, sweet buttery, loaded with plump raisins and spiced with cinnamon. Eggless chocolate cake using Tofu – easy eggless bakes Almond butter oats cookies recipe- low fat healthy baking Black chick peas brownies – Eggless healthy baking recipes Baked Chocolate Oats. Try this Healthy Eggless Oats Spinach and Feta Muffins. You can cook Eggless Oats & Atta Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Eggless Oats & Atta Pancakes Recipe – How to Make Tasty Eggless Oats & Atta Pancakes
Ingredients of Eggless Oats & Atta Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour/Atta.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered Oats.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (avoid if using salted butter).
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk or more.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter for pan-frying pancakes.
Here is what you will need to make this. Oats, such a healthy grain which makes everything made from that healthy too. And as a added bonus it is eggless, so everyone can dig in. These eggless oatmeal raisin cookies are so soft, delicious and yum that you will crave for more!!
Eggless Oats & Atta Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, add the sugar, vanilla extract, melted butter and mix lightly..
- Now add 1 cup of milk at first and mix. Add another 1/2 cup and mix..
- Once the batter is of pouring consistency, then it's ready. Set aside for a few minutes..
- Grease skillet with some butter, pour 1/4 cup of the batter. Cook from both sides using butter..
- Serve with fruits, honey or a cup of your favourite beverage..
Has a perfect texture – soft & chewy in the middle but crispy and crunchy on the outside. Eggless Maple Oats Cookies is a treat for all. Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery. These cookies are refined sugar free and make a nice treat with chai or coffee. These eggless oats cookies are among the easiest you can make, with healthy ingredients too.