Slow cooker Chili con carne Recipe. This slow cooker chilli con carne recipe couldn't be easier to make and is perfect for feeding large groups. Bring to the boil, then carefully stir the mixture into the mince in the slow cooker. Stir in the chocolate, kidney beans and coriander and season with salt and.
I didn't even try to replicate Ben's because I know it's not possible. This Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes and for good reason! This is the best chili around and a long time family favorite! You can cook Slow cooker Chili con carne using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Slow cooker Chili con carne Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Slow cooker Chili con carne
Ingredients of Slow cooker Chili con carne Recipe
- It’s 1 pack of beef mince.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tin of kidney beans.
- You need 1 packet of chilli con carne mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marmite.
- It’s of Few squares dark chocolate.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
The slow cooker is a great way to make chilli. This beefy chilli is packed with beans, veggies and spices. Serve on its own, and use leftovers to top jacket potatoes. Place the mince in a slow cooker, and mix in remaining ingredients.
Slow cooker Chili con carne instructions
- Brown mince in saucepan, drain fat and add to slow cooker.
- Chop onion, add all ingredients to slow cooker mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours stirring every so often.
A delicious, easy recipe for Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne. Find all my tips and tricks for adding the most flavor to your chili every step of the way! Set the slow cooker to low. This is a Chili Con Carne. There are NO beans, tomatoes, or onions in this chili. but if you must have them feel free to add them Also: you can use any type of beef you want to use.