Oats-Banana Honey Pancakes Recipe. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.
In this video we are making yummy pancake which kids enjoy and relish. #breakfastrecipe #banana #oats #honey. Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes! Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! You can cook Oats-Banana Honey Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Oats-Banana Honey Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Oats-Banana Honey Pancakes
Ingredients of Oats-Banana Honey Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 Cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Sugar/Honey.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Bananas (Blended with a pinch of Salt).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Fresh Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence or Freshly Ground Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Butter.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Freshly Shredded Coconut (For Garnishing).
Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon.
Oats-Banana Honey Pancakes step by step
- Mix the Dry Ingredients in a large mixing bowl- post sifting them well.
- Now, add into it the rest other wet & required ingredients as aforementioned & give it a nice mix until, all just well combined.
- Allow it to sit/rest for about 15 mins time to ferment a bit.
- Take a nonstick tawa/frying pan to fry them one by one.
- Grease the pan with Butter/oil…keeping the gas flame on low-medium & then, pour in the batter with a small ladle or scoop & spread it a little.
- Fry each of the sides for about 1-1.5 mins & then flip onto the other side of it & fry it accordingly.
- Our delicious & absolutely delectable OATS-HONEY-BANANA PANCAKES are ready to GOooooooo.
Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. Oat pancakes with banana and honey. Pancakes On An Old Wooden desk. Healthy easy blender green pancakes made from spinach, coconut milk, banana and oats with blueberries. They are toddler-approved and so tasty the whole family will love them!