Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: Recipe. Chef Kanak brings to you an amazing idea of making healthy eggless oats cookies. This is a quick and easy breakfast recipe that is very healthy and can be. Eggless Irish Brown Bread without yeast, butter or oil.
Eggless oatmeal raisin cookies – moist, soft and chewy center with slight crisp on edges, sweet buttery, loaded with plump raisins and spiced with cinnamon. Eggless chocolate cake using Tofu – easy eggless bakes Almond butter oats cookies recipe- low fat healthy baking Black chick peas brownies – Eggless healthy baking recipes Baked Chocolate Oats. Try this Healthy Eggless Oats Spinach and Feta Muffins. You can have Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes:
Ingredients of Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of oats powder.
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need As per taste of Jaggery Powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
Here is what you will need to make this. Oats, such a healthy grain which makes everything made from that healthy too. And as a added bonus it is eggless, so everyone can dig in. These eggless oatmeal raisin cookies are so soft, delicious and yum that you will crave for more!!
Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: step by step
- Take a cup of oats and roast it then blend it to a fine powder..
- Mix all the dry ingredients [oats powder, jaggery powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt..
- Mash your bananas to a smooth paste. And mix it with your dry ingredients..
- Gradually add milk to your batter and whisk it well. Make sure no lumps are formed. Batter should be a little thick and should not be in a dropping consistency..
- Now preheat a pan and grease it with oil and heat it properly..
- Once your pan is heated properly pour your batter into the pan like small dosas and cook it on one side..
- Flip it on another side and cook it. Once your pancake is cooked well serve it with a hot cup of milk and decorate it with two pieces of bananas on top and pour some honey or maple syrup on it..
- And your pancakes are ready..
Has a perfect texture – soft & chewy in the middle but crispy and crunchy on the outside. Eggless Maple Oats Cookies is a treat for all. Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery. These cookies are refined sugar free and make a nice treat with chai or coffee. These eggless oats cookies are among the easiest you can make, with healthy ingredients too.