Oats Pancake Recipe. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar. That means that while delicious, they're a simple carbohydrate.
Why I love Oat Flour Pancakes. I used to be "anti pancake" because I am the worst at flipping them. Really, it was that I was impatient and tried to flip them too early before they set. You can cook Oats Pancake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Oats Pancake Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty Oats Pancake
Ingredients of Oats Pancake Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of suji/ semolina.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour/ maida.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s of Few coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- You need of As required White oil.
Place flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla, oil and egg in a food processor and puree until smooth. These Oat Flour Pancakes are soft and fluffy, slightly chewy and nutty, and super satisfying. Why you'll love these Oat Flour Pancakes: they're undetectably vegan and gluten-free. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Oats Pancake step by step
- Take the oats and blend it in a blender till flour like texture..
- Take a bowl, put oats flour in that bowl, add suji, maida, chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves, cumin seeds, salt, black pepper and egg..
- Mix them all, then add water and make a batter..
- Take a tawa or pan, drizzle it with oil..
- Pour a ladle full of batter in pan, spread properly in round shape and let it cook on medium heat..
- Flip other side, let both sides cooked properly till golden brown..
- Serve it with ketchup..
These pancakes are made with oatmeal ground to a flour. Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend about one minute, or until ground to a flour consistency. Our Oat Pancakes recipe is loved by adults and kids alike, so getting flipping and sharing these pancakes with your family and friends! I made edits to the photos and updated the recipe card to make a whole stack instead of just three! Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products.