Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery Recipe.
You can have Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery
Ingredients of Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery Recipe
- It’s 2 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 of Medium size ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Jaggery (crushed into powder).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanila Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnomon Powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped walnut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 of Salt.
Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery step by step
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture.
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well..
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture.
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it..
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min.
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done..
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min..
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊.