Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too.
I've used them in pancakes, french toast, ice cream Baked Apple & Banana Oatmeal. I wanted to keep the recipe simple as possible, use your best judgement as to what to add or remove. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. You can have Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Ingredients of Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 of apple (diced).
- You need 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of bisquick mix.
- You need 2-3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of blackberry honey.
Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me. I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look for other ideas, but the other ideas. Oatmeal pancakes are fast to make, and super filling. A particular favorite for families, these will start the morning off right!
Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- In large mixing bowl, add diced apple, bananas oatmeal, and bisquick. Mix. Add eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon. Mix well. Mixture will be thick. Add more egg to mixture if too dry, add bisquick if too wet..
- On a preheated griddle set at 325°f, spray with cooking spray and poor batter to form your pancakes, cook and flip until ready. Enjoy!.
VARIATIONS: replace banana with ½ cup apple sauce replace banana with a pouch of pureed baby food replace banana with half a can of pure pumpkin (and add some pumpkin. See more ideas about Banana oatmeal pancakes, Banana oatmeal, Gluten free protein pancakes. Wholesome mini muffins made with fresh carrots, apple, orange, walnuts, and coconut all ready for tomorrow when my Dietitian Nutritionist business partners and I will be shooting for a local. These banana oat pancakes are a tried and true Fit Foodie favorite! These delicious oatmeal pancakes are gluten free and freezer-friendly!