Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze Recipe.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze Recipe
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (Minced).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/4 lb of Italian Sausage.
- You need 2/3 cup of Rice Cakes (Crushed).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh Parsley (Minced).
- It’s 10 slice of Bacon.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- For glaze, mix ketchup, brown sugar and white vinegar in a bowl and set aside..
- Put vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, saute for 5 minutes or until softened, set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, thyme, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and milk. Add to meat along with oatmeal, parsley, and cooked onion and garlic. Mix with fork until well blended and doesn't stick to the bowl. If needed add milk a tablespoon at a time until it no longer sticks..
- With wet hands pad meat into a 9" x 5" loaf. Place on a foil lined shallow 9" x 13" baking pan. Brush on half of glaze. Put bacon on loaf width wise trying to minimize bacon under the loaf or each other. Brushed on remaining glaze..
- Bake until bacon is crisp and internal temperature is 160° which will take about an hour, checking occasionally to drain liquid from the pan..
- Cool 15-20 minutes. If desired simmer some remaining glaze til thickened slightly and serve with meat..