Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze Recipe. This meatloaf's flavor is enhanced with beef bouillon and a brown sugar glaze with a hint of lemon juice. I serve it with mashed potatoes, and I always make more sauce for this one. Traditional Meatloaf Recipe with Brown Sugar and Ketchup Glaze.
Meat loaf is the ultimate comfort food. I like it served with a sweet and tangy sauce alongside a helping of creamy mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese The recipe developed here is a throwback to my childhood when my mom would make beef meatloaf with ketchup based tangy glaze baked on top. Not your average meatloaf recipe, this glazed chipotle meatloaf is packed with bold flavors like chipotle peppers, pepper jack cheese, chili powder and cumin! You can have Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze
Ingredients of Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg, whisk well. tip easier to mix.
- You need 3/4 of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of shakes Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of DO Not Add Salt until the end!.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cavenders Greek seasoning has salt.
- You need 2 of more shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if desired.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Hungarian spicy paprika.
- It’s of Again, no salt!!!.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 slices of pepper jack cheese, 1/4 inch slices, diced.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 2 cups of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of siracha.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, softened.
Bold spicy, smoky and savory flavor are combined in the meatloaf and it's glazed with a mouthwatering smoky/sweet sauce that is. Tender, savory bites of meatloaf glazed with (yes, of all things) ketchup. Glazed Meatloaf is a brilliant frugal recipe that will leave the family full and satisfied! It's tender, sweet and tangy – flavours playing on your tongue in each bite.
Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze step by step
- Mix everything, except, cheese and glaze ingredients..
- I use a large fork, no slimy hands, plus, integrated better!.
- Gently, don't want to overwork the mixture..
- Make glaze, mix ingredients, gently simmer. 15 minutes.
- Take half, of meatloaf mixture, make a bed for the cheese!.
- Put the cheese into the shallow bed!.
- Put the other half over the top..
- Make sure that you close the edges!.
- Other wise, the cheese will melt,and ooze out..
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread sauce over meatloaf, save some for dipping..
- I baked for 45 minutes.
- Mashed potatoes and green beans were my sides.
This savory meatloaf is loaded with all things Cajun for a powerful flavor that would make the deep south proud. Go on and get some, Traeger style. When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke. How to make a Classic Glazed Meatloaf served with Mashed Potatoes and Peas. This recipe is made from scratch but is simple.