greek yogurt pancakes Recipe. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. These Greek yogurt pancakes aren't your standard pancakes.
My entire family loves these keto Greek yogurt pancakes. I make them often for our weekend brunch. Substitute the plain Greek yogurt for any kind of flavored Greek yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, etc) you'd like. You can cook greek yogurt pancakes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best greek yogurt pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty greek yogurt pancakes
Ingredients of greek yogurt pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 of Plain Greek yogurt (5.3 oz container).
- You need 2 large of Egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat pastry flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blueberries (or any fruit).
Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the pancake batter. This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. Greek yogurt adds in a good amount of protein and there is no added fat. Watch the video showing you how to.
greek yogurt pancakes instructions
- Mix yogurt and egg in a medium bowl until blended and smooth. Add flour and baking soda and stir until the dry ingredients are mixed in. The batter will be thick..
- Preheat a griddle or large pan to medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Use an ice cream scoop or 1/4 to 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the pan. Spread each of the batter scoops into an even circle. Dot blueberries or bananas on top of each pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for about 2 minutes, until it is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with additional fruit and/or syrup..
These Greek yogurt pancakes are thick, delicious, and have only four (!!) ingredients. I love to use Greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom, but these are just as good made with blended or plain yogurt. Greek yogurt pancakes are delicious, easy, and full of protein to make you feel good about breakfast. Make them in silver dollar pancake size for dipping! I love all kinds of pancakes.