Veg Burrito bowl Recipe. The Veg Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. Here, rice is boosted with colourful.
These quinoa burrito bowls are chock-full of veggies and FLAVOR! The base is a cilantro lime quinoa along with amazing caramel chipotle roasted sweet potatoes. Everything else on top is an option. You can cook Veg Burrito bowl using 40 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Veg Burrito bowl Recipe – How to Make Yummy Veg Burrito bowl
Ingredients of Veg Burrito bowl Recipe
- Prepare of Layer 1: Veg Mexican rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice cooked.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow + green + red capsicum (bell pepper).
- It’s 0.25 cup of spring onion.
- You need 0.5 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 4 of broccoli florets.
- It’s of Garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Layer 2: Rajma (kidney beans) gravy.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma soaked overnight and boiled.
- It’s 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Layer 3: Sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of curd (thick).
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Layer 4: Salsa.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of chat masala, Aamchur powder.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s of Layer 5: Nachos and toppings.
- It’s of Nachos or tortilla chips crushed.
- It’s of Tomato + carrot + spring onion Toppings.
This burrito bowl is fully vegan (obvs). We start with a base of rice. White rice just tastes vastly These burrito bowls are obviously pretty versatile. You could add meat to them, different kinds of.
Veg Burrito bowl instructions
- For Rajma: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté for a minute. Add spring onion + tomato and sauté. Add cooked Rajma + tomato sauce+ salt and cook for 5 minutes. Add cilantro leaves and a tsp of cream and mix well.
- For Mexican veggie rice: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté well. Now add spring onion + capsicum + sweet corn and sauté for 3 minutes. Add Chilli sauce + tomato sauce + soya sauce and basmati rice cooked and mix well with salt for 5 minutes. Ensure not to break the rice..
- For sour cream : in a bowl take a cup of curd + lemon juice + pepper crushed + salt and mix well.
- For salsa: mix tomato + onion + carrot + green chilli + chat masala+ Aamchur powder + salt and mix well..
- Final plating: Layer 1- Mexican rice, layer 2- Rajma masala, layer 3- sour cream, layer 4: salsa and top with nachos.
Skip Chipotle (for once) and satisfy your burrito bowl craving with this instead. This healthy burrito bowl is chock full of veggies and greens, perfect for a filling lunch. This is one vegetarian meal that tastes just as good as it looks. This vegan burrito bowl recipe delivers all the big flavours you'd want without the calories. It's a healthy burrito bowl vegan recipe that's easy to make.