Matra kulche Recipe. Matar kulcha is one of the popular street food in North India specially in Delhi, U. You might see many street hawkers selling matar kulcha. In This Video I m Going To Share Perfect and Easy Recipe of Matra Kulche , or Chole Kulche All time favorite street food.
This matar kulcha is Delhi chaat that is very popular in Delhi. Sukhe Matar Ki Sabzi, Kulche wale chole,matra recipe, Matar ke Chatpate Chole, Peas Curry Today we tried and tasted famous Matar with Kulcha and Rumali Roti or you can say Chole kulche with. Matra Chaat with Kulcha, Indian Food. You can cook Matra kulche using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Matra kulche Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Matra kulche
Ingredients of Matra kulche Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of Matra.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ginger julliens.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Yellow chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Amchur powder.
- It’s to taste of Green chutney.
- Prepare To taste of Sweet chutney.
- You need to taste of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 dozen of Kulche.
- It’s As needed of Butter.
- It’s 2 pinch of Ajwain (caram seeds).
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leavea.
- You need As needed of Salad.
- You need As needed of Pickle.
- It’s As needed of Bondi raita.
Yellow Peas simmered overnight with our special chaat masala. Wash and soak matra in three cups of water overnight. Dry roast the cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Kulche wale chole / दिल्ली के मशहूर छोले बनाएं मिनटों में Подробнее. #Trending #StreetFood Famous Chole Kulche In Mayapuri Подробнее.
Matra kulche instructions
- Soak white chick pea overnight.Drain water the next day. Add a pinch of baking soda,2cups water,1/2tsp salt in a pressure cooker.Boil on high flame for 10mins.Lower the flame and cook for 20mins. Put off the gas and open the lid when pressure is fully released. Keep aside. You can refrigerate the matra..
- Make# green chutney. Grind coriander leaves-2cups,mint leaves 1/4cup,5to6 green chillies and salt.sqeeze juice of1to2 lemon.Can add 2/4tsp of black salt.kerp refrigerated..
- Make black masala – Mix roasted black pepper, roasted cumin seeds garam masala,salt1/2tsp, black salt,1/2tsp, amchur powder and chaat masala in a bowl. Take 2 to 3 tsp yellow chilli powder in a another small bowl..
- Chop onions,tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves Dilute green chutney by adding water.,Arrange all the ingredients in a tray.All the ingredients should be handy to make Matra chaat.
- Heat Matra.Add water to adjust the consistency. Add masala, yellow chilli powder, black massala,salt, green chutney little sweet chutney,onion, tomato, green chillies,ginger julliens and mix well Squeeze lemon juice.
- Heat nonstick skillet (tava),apply butter to one side of the kulcha, sprinkle little ajwain and coriander leaves,fry the kulcha by pressing with the hand.Fry the other side of the Kulcha.Don't overcook the kulcha,it will become chewy. We prefer to eat a soft and hot kulcha..
- Arrange salad,pickle, chutney and Matra kulche in a plater and serve with Bondi raita.Enjoy the #old Delhi ke matra kulche..
- Take matra out in the serving bowl and garnish with chopped onion, coriander leaver and ginger julliens..
- RECIPE NOTES- Make chutney in advance. Arrange all the dry masalas in small bowls,cover and keep it aside..
- You can make sweet chutney in advance.I always make and store meethi chutney/meethi sauth for 2-3month or even more..
- Iam giving a brief recipe of meethi chutney and will definitely share the detailed recipe later.
- Take approximately 2tbsp amchur powder,1/2cup water and 1/2cup sugar.Mix all of them and cook on a slow flame.Keep stirring till sugar mix and starts boiling.After 2-3 boils switch off the gas and let it cool..
- If it is too thick you can add water and boil again. The chutney becomes thick after cooling. Add salt, black salt, red chill powder crushed black pepper, crushed moti elaichi,sauth(dry ginger powder), very small pinch hing and few musk melon seeds and few ginger julliens.Mix and store in the refrigerator.
Matar (Matra) Chaat Recipe by Manjula, Indian Gourmet Cuisine. Chole Matar Kulcha मटर कुलचा छोले Kunal Kapur North Indian Street Food Recipe दिल्ली बस स्टैंड वाले. Kulche wale chole / दिल्ली के मशहूर छोले बनाएं मिनटों में. Kulche Recipe – Road Side Chole Kulcha (Bread). Matra Recipe, Learn how to make Matra (absolutely delicious recipe of Matra Replicate this popular street food at home.