Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Cottage Cheese Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese (8 oz) cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of or a bit more (3 – 3.2 oz) of all-purpose flour depending on cottage cheese used.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Sugar to taste (1/2 tablespoon).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of or less of vanilla extract.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet/frying pan over medium heat. If you want pancakes to turn extra brown and a bit crispy, coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Pour 1/3 or ¼ cupfuls of batter onto the pan (or make differently-sized pancakes) and cook on each side for approx. 2.5 minutes until browned..