Baked Okara Donuts in a Donut Maker Recipe. Healthy Doughnuts Baked Doughnuts Baked Doughnut Recipes Doughnut Pan Recipe Doughnuts Donut Tray Delicious Donuts Think Food Love Food. Since donuts fry for such a short amount of time, you want to make sure the oil is at the temperature that'll allow them to cook through without burning and Help! I don't have a donut cutter.
The recipe walks you through how to make baked donuts from scratch that I don't have donut pans, but I do have a mini donut maker (shaped like the small George Forman Grill). Though I haven't used it in a few years. Last year for Christmas I got a Mini Donut Maker <—affiliate link , and we've been a little donut crazy ever since. You can cook Baked Okara Donuts in a Donut Maker using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Baked Okara Donuts in a Donut Maker Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Baked Okara Donuts in a Donut Maker
Ingredients of Baked Okara Donuts in a Donut Maker Recipe
- You need 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 150 grams of Soy milk.
- It’s 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Margarine or butter.
I'm sure you could also use this easy recipe in a donut. No-Knead Donuts are simply donuts that don't reqiure a mixer, you just mix it by hand in minutes. And to really add a cherry on top of this recipe, you also don't need a deep fryer Traditional Sprinkle Donuts. Bite size donuts (AKA Donut Holes) with a lightly crisp and golden brown, sugar coated exterior, and a soft and fluffy, tender interior.
Baked Okara Donuts in a Donut Maker step by step
- Mix the fresh okara, soy milk, and pancake mix in a bowl. Transfer to a plastic bag..
- Chop one corner of the bag. The key is not to cut too big – you'll want to squeeze out the dough just like you pipe out icing..
- Warm up the donut mold and grease with margarine or butter. In my case, I stuck a small piece of butter on a skewer and rubbed that onto the molds..
- Squeeze the dough into the molds. Push anything sticking out of the molds into it. Cover the donut maker..
- Wait until it's done. My 2-year-old daughter gobbled up 4 donuts almost instantly (I stopped her at the fourth piece!)..
Just like an old fashioned cake donut but ready in a flash! I made this easy donut recipe because who can resist a fresh donut? Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Use cooking oil to spray your donut maker machine.