Corn, Ham, and Mayonnaise Pancakes Recipe. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Stir together cornbread mix and water in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in corn kernels and ham.
Ham and eggs, ham sandwiches, ham and beans… These Ham and Cheese Pancakes are my favorite leftover ham recipe. These savory pancakes were inspired by myClassic Pancakes that we enjoy at least once a week. You only need a few simple ingredients, cubed ham, and freshly grated cheese to make these. You can have Corn, Ham, and Mayonnaise Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Corn, Ham, and Mayonnaise Pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Corn, Ham, and Mayonnaise Pancakes
Ingredients of Corn, Ham, and Mayonnaise Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 140 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 bag of Corn soup powder.
- You need 4 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Sweetcorn pancakes with ham and chive dressing A fun addition to your brunch – our recipe for Sweetcorn pancakes with ham and chive dressing is a celebration of big flavours in small formats. Fold in corn, ham and cheese. Brush skillet with some of remaining oil. Fresh Corn Pancakes Recipe : Pancakes with fresh, juicy corn kernels and melted cheddar cheese.
Corn, Ham, and Mayonnaise Pancakes step by step
- Make the pancakes. Mix the corn soup powder into 50 ml of milk. Lightly microwave to dissolve the powder and set aside..
- In a bowl, add the egg and the remaining milk, then mix together. Add the pancake mix and whisk until smooth..
- Lightly oil a frying pan and heat. Move the pan on a damp cloth for a moment to let it cool slightly. Pour the batter in a circular shape and cook on low heat for about 3 minutes..
- When the surface begins to bubble bit by bit, flip it over and cook for about 2 minutes. When the whole pancake is cooked through, it's ready. Add the ham and mayonnaise as toppings and enjoy..
- Corn Cheese Steamed Bread Ingredients: (makes 6-7) 200 g of pancake mix, 1 packet of corn soup powder, 120 ml of milk, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons ofmayonnaise, cheese to taste, ham to taste, a pinch to your liking of parsley or herbs..
- To make steamed bread, add the corn soup powder (and herbs) to the pancake mix and mix together. Add milk (warmed to body temperature) to the beaten egg and mix. Then add the mayonnaise (and ham), and mix some more..
- Insert the cheese into the center of the batter and pour into a mold. Steam for about 10 minutes in a steamer on medium heat..
- No Egg, Healthy Steamed Bread (Makes 3) 100 g pancake mix, 1/2 bag corn soup powder, 70 ml milk, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, and cheese as needed. The procedure is the same as normal steamed bread. The picture shows bread with tempeh (soy product) mixed in..
- The toppings are ham, cheddar cheese, and parsley. Apparently, it becomes orange. (Middle) Basic ham and mayonnaise combo. (Bottom) With corn kernels, which the kids love..
Great either sweet when drenched in maple syrup or savoury topped with spicy salsa and tangy sour cream. That certainly isn't a bad choice, but there is so much more you can do with corn. You'll find them individually or together, as mayo, in many baked goods, like this gorgeous cake. But we bet you didn't know that you can use mayo as a secret ingredient in soft, fluffy pancakes, too. Why mayo is a magical ingredient.