Ultra-Fast Just Like Melon Bread Recipe. Melonpan are Japanese sweet buns covered with a thin layer of cookie dough. They take many steps to make but freshly-baked Melonpan are scrumptious! No, traditionally the bread does NOT include melon flavor or the fruit itself.
If you thought melon bread was just some warm, fluff bread baked with a dash of farm fresh melon, then think again. According to Japanese nutritionists, melon bread is an "extremely unhealthy food," even more so than the average sweet snack. There are several reasons for this. You can cook Ultra-Fast Just Like Melon Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Ultra-Fast Just Like Melon Bread Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Ultra-Fast Just Like Melon Bread
Ingredients of Ultra-Fast Just Like Melon Bread Recipe
- Prepare 200 grams of Homemade pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 5 of drops Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Granulated sugar.
Matcha Melon Pan (Japanese Sweet Bread Buns) — Fix Feast Flair. There's a place in Echo Park called Winsome Recipe for Japanese Melon Bread. This homemade brownie recipe is totally addictive. Just that the audio is slightly crackly.
Ultra-Fast Just Like Melon Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Spread granulated sugar in a small plate..
- Add egg, heavy cream, and vanilla extract to a bowl, and mix well. Add the homemade pancake mix, and mix with a spatula..
- Divide into 6 portions, and lightly form into balls with your hands. Press down the dough on the plate from Step 1 so that one side is coated in sugar..
- Place the bread dough sugar-side up on a baking sheet, and sprinkle more..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and it's done..
Thanks, this by far is the fastest one, but be careful that with this one the game crashes (or citra) taking care of. Iv always wanted to try melon pan but i cant find it in any stores. What does it taste like? also how can you make it? — Coat the bread rolls (which should be puffy now) with the cookie topping. If you've melted the butter it'll be a little easier. I usually just wash my hands really well and use them.