Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine Recipe. Because my family LOVES banana cake, and because I have some bananas that need to be used up, we're giving this banana chocolate chip recipe a try today. If your banana chocolate chip bread needs a few more minutes, check When you bake chocolate chips in a banana bread in the oven. Using a bread machine makes baking banana bread easier than ever.
A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Putting the big pieces of banana in didn't work well for me, so instead I put them in a ziplock bag, removed as much air as I could and squished them with my fingers then dumped the bananas in the bread machine pan and it works great! Banana-Chocolate Chip Bread: Prepare bread as above through"Cake" setting. You can have Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine Recipe – How to Make Yummy Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine Recipe
- Prepare 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Beaten eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 60 grams of Chocolate (Chocolate bar or chips).
Continue as directed. **If Bread machine on "Cake Setting" does not mix ingredients follow these steps. Snack cake has never tasted so good. This easy (no mixer needed!), chocolaty cake is a genius new go-to anytime you have ripe bananas on hand. This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make.
Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature, and cut into small pieces. Slice the banana into bite-sized pieces..
- Break the chocolate bar into small 1 cm cubes. (Adjust the amount of chocolate or chocolate chips to your liking.).
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. (Butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana, chocolate.).
- Choose the "cake" setting, and press start..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press the start button again..
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's finished. Cool on a rack and it's done!!.
- When it has cooled down, wrap in plastic wrap to store..
How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' – where you mix the ingredients in a cup and plop it in the microwave. The idea is pretty neat, I just don't do a whole lot of microwaved anything. Bread Cake Dessert Bread Bread Recipes Baking Recipes Recipe For Nut Bread Pecan Recipes Almond Recipes Just Desserts Dessert Recipes. Banana Bread in-a-jar: DIY Wedding Favors. · A recipe for baking Banana Bread in a Mason Jar!