Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust Recipe. This healthy vegan apple tart is sweetened with rich and complex maple syrup, and the crust is made with walnuts A vegan food and lifestyle blog, cookbook, and cooking show! Featuring easy, delicious, and This vegan apple tart is sweet, but not overly so. You definitely don't have to feel terrible about.
Well if you follow me on Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe + Homemade Spice Rub. Easy Sweet Potato Black Bean Quinoa. Sweet potatoes are delicious, nutritious, and keep well. You can cook Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust Recipe
- It’s 200 grams of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg (preferrably large).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 15 grams of Butter (unsalted margarine is fine).
- You need 1 of Black sesame.
- It’s of Refer to (Recipe ID: 344146).
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s of Sweet potato topping:.
- You need 1 of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert are covered with these dishes. Making homemade tart crust may seem scary to many people, and whenever I try to explain to someone how it's done, I usually lose Classic tart dough is usually enriched with eggs or egg yolks. If you like to experiment, try substituting. Sweet Potato Tart with Pecan Crust.
Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust instructions
- Make your favorite tart crust. You can make the filling while the crust rests in the refrigerator. After filling the tart pan with the crust, put it in the refrigerator..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them. You could also cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl with some water and microwave until tender..
- [Filling:] Melt the butter and set it aside. In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sugar really well. Mash the sweet potatoes in a food processor..
- [Note:] Make the sweet potato paste by adding milk into the sweet potatoes in 2 batches. Add a half portion of the paste into the filling at Step 3, then add the remaining paste and mix to an even consistency..
- Add the margarine and other ingredients into the filling from Step 4. Add black sesame seeds or sweet potatoes with skin if desired..
- Pour the filling into the tart pan. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- For the topping: Cut the sweet potatoes in 2-mm slices. Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly..
- Once the filling from Step 4 is in the tart mold, arrange the sweet potatoes on top and sprinkle on the black sesame seeds. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. Cool before slicing the tart..
- I made a second version of a healthy tart recipe. I uploaded the recipe for the crust I make when I don't have tofu at home. It's a budget-friendly and healthy recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142764-easy-healthy-tart-crust.
- Cheers to my fellow health-minded chefs!.
- For special occasions, like birthdays, decorate the tart with whipped cream and make it gorgeous. If you are health-conscious, replace the milk with soy milk. Check the sweetness of the sweet potatoes before baking!.
COMBINE sweet potato wth the olive oil and cover the top of the tart loosely. It will seem like a lot but the sweet potato will collapse as it cooks. The top of the tart should wobble when touched then it's ready. REMOVE from the oven and allow to come to room temperature before removing from the tin. From mashed sweet potatoes covered in marshmallows to healthy sweet potato recipes, these spuds are versatile.