Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake Recipe.
You can have Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake
Ingredients of Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of Oats.
- You need 1 of Beetroot medium sized.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrot Grated -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curry leaves Finely chopped -.
- It’s 2 of large Indian round gourd (Tinda) -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tur toor dal -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Gram Flour (Besan) -.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper and -.
- Prepare of Cooking oil greasing – for.
Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake instructions
- Coarsely chop the peeled beetroot, peeled Indian round gourd and pressure cook on medium flame along with toor dal for about 20 minutes..
- Once the vegetables and Dal is cooked, let it cool and then pulse it into smooth paste in a blender.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl, add chopped curry leaves, grated Carrots, Gram flour, Oats, salt and pepper and give it a nice mix..
- You will notice a smooth mixture of pouring consistency is formed..
- Let this mixture rest for 10 minutes, so that oats soak in the water..
- Heat some oil on a non stick griddle and spread it evenly across the whole surface..
- Pour the batter in the centre and slowly spread it over with a spatula..
- Cover the mixture and let it cook on medium flame..
- Flip the side and let it cook similarly. Gently press the pancake on the top with spatula/ masher to thin out the pan cake..
- Serve hot with Yogurt/ Creamed Cottage Cheese..