Potato chips with salsa Recipe. Sweet potato chips are so easy to make yet so delicious dipped in a simple salsa. When I think of potato chips, I think of Regular Lay's Chips and it just doesn't sound good to eat with salsa. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Wash and peel the potatoes, then slice them thin and as evenly as possible.
Otherwise these can be sliced by hand too. Rinse them out a few times to remove any excess starch. Fried potato chips with homemade salsa dip sauce. You can have Potato chips with salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Potato chips with salsa Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Potato chips with salsa
Ingredients of Potato chips with salsa Recipe
- It’s 1 of small bowl potato chips.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of sechwzan sauce.
- It’s 2 of small tomatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped mint leaves.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of Cooking oil for deep frying.
Then add the chipotle-molasses sweet potatoes and top with the red onion and a bit of the lime yogurt. Originally featured in Meatless Monday: Sweet Potato Taco with Salsa Negra. Learn how to make Homemade Tomato Salsa with Chips. Lay's Wavy Mango Salsa-flavored potato chips are one of this year's "Do Us A Flavor" finalists (there are four in all) and features their wide-ridged (i.e. "wavy") potato chips with a dusting of mango salsa flavoring.
Potato chips with salsa step by step
- Heat the wok with cooking oil when oil heated properly put potatoes chips and deep fry it now transfer on a plate..
- Reduce the flame and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl put given all ingredients and spice mix it nicely then put on fried potatoes chips..
- Now it is done u can enjoy with tea or coffee as a snacks..
I'll give it to Frito Lay: these chips actually. Salsa is unquestionably good as tomatoes contain vitamins and lycopine and both onions and garlic have very healthy properties. Plus, salsa is made without added fat. However, that is not the case with chips, which are usually deep fried. If you wanted a healthier alternative.